Specification for construction and acceptance of busbar installations
Article 2.1.9 The phase sequence arrangement of busbars shall meet the following requirements when the design has no requirements:
1. The AC buses arranged above and below are arranged in phases A, B, and C from top to bottom. The positive pole of the DC bus is above and the negative pole is below.
Second, the horizontally arranged AC bus is arranged in phases A, B, and C from the back of the disk to the surface of the disk. The positive pole of the DC bus is behind and the negative pole is in front.
3. The AC bus of the down conductor is arranged in phases A, B and C from left to right. The positive pole of the DC bus is on the left and the negative pole is on the right.
Blue is N (neutral) 6
Article 2.1.10 The color of the busbar paint shall comply with the following requirements: _+ L( K, one, three-phase AC bus: A phase is yellow, B phase is green, C phase is red, single-phase AC bus and lead The colors of the phases are the same.
Second, the DC bus: the positive pole is ochre, the negative pole is blue.
3. DC balanced bus and AC neutral bus: the ungrounded one is purple, and the grounded one is purple with black stripes. 0 H) c9 \# [3 l% S/ Y( V
Fourth, closed bus: the outer surface of the bus and the inner surface of the shell are coated with matte black paint, and the outer surface of the shell is coated with light-colored paint.
Article 2.1.11 The busbar brushing paint shall meet the following requirements:
1. Outdoor soft busbars and closed busbars should be painted with phase-color paint on both ends and the appropriate parts in the middle. 6 B, Y. C'_& n7 j
Second, all faces of single-piece busbars and all visible faces of multi-piece, trough-shaped and tube-shaped busbars should be painted with color paint. g* G: w1 i3 3. All surfaces of the steel bus bar should be coated with anticorrosive paint. -s" h! [9 L8 S6 L
Fourth, the paint should be even, without defects such as layering and wrinkle skin, and should be neat and consistent.
Article 2.1.12 The busbars should not be painted in the following places: $ Q9 R# J8 K9 X'p# S! ]'^2 x+ u5 ^% z" B! Y
1. The bolt connection and support connection of the bus bar, the connection between the bus bar and the electrical appliance, and the place within 10mm from all the connections. 4 i0 N1 Z) @! I2 _% F9 v! D'Q, l7 m1 L, u+ d7 I7 \% }7?
2. The contact surface for the connection of the portable grounding wire, the length of the unpainted part should be the width or diameter of the bus bar, and should not be less than 50mm, and a black marking tape with a width of 10mm is painted on both sides.
Add: 4th floor,Pingan group industrail park,Pingan street office,Jinan city ,Shandong